Monday 2 February 2009

Snow joke!

It has been so fucking cold over the weekend. Both Laura and Sarah have been away.. Not that I would normally be snuggling up to them for warmth. No no. They'd be the ones to speak to about the boiler packing up. As it happened, May and myself had a lazy weekend and didn't really get out of bed as it was way too chilly!... Sunday it started snowing as I popped over to the BBC to see Whatley and how the Croc Myths were coming along. by the time I'd left it had started to settle a bit, by the time I got back home I was back in bed, enjoying a spot of wind-tunnel with May!.. The Wind-tunnel is a godsend in arctic times! We watched a couple of DVDs and I did some freelance work for Rod the Hip-Hop Sod... By the time we had woken up, the snow had built up making Bethnal Green look like Chamonix.
Britain grinds to a halt during extreme weather conditions and I struggled to get to work, only getting the message not to bother coming in when  I got off the tube at Finchley!.. What a crock!... Oh well, I've got a lot of work to do and at least it's warm at work!

No comments: