Wednesday 18 February 2009

Late of the Pier

After work we all tumbled down to Kentish Town Kentish Town yeah. We had a tipple in the Junction and listened to Colin update us on the trials and tribulations of Luton living before a pint in Pineapple... and maybe one or two in the Bull and Gate before finally heading into the Forum for Late of the Pier... Who were actually pretty good. I was amazed as I thought they were just one of those bands who had stumbled into a decent producer and magic'd up a winner album, as it happened they pulled it off.. and as it happened, we were the OLDEST people in the crowd. Serves us right for getting tickets for some bloody nu-rave band, we should have known. At one point, some kids came up to us and asked us whether we had any pills, I asked them whether we looked like drug dealers and they said yes!... We were still wearing our jackets and loitering at the bar, so I guess we looked shady. I didn't hang out at the bar all night, I jumped up and down for a while before I couldn't compete any more and left them to it.
I don't feel too clever today, mind.

No comments: