Friday 13 February 2009

Lacoste Animations

Phew!... I've finally finished the Lacoste animations, with a little help from Whatley and Simon. We've been working pretty hard to get these finished but it's been mightily enjoyable getting back to drawing kooky pictures and making them move. I'm hoping now that everyone at work will now see these, prick up their ears and start thinking about tackling briefs with motion graphics as well as traditional media. I had my review on Thursday with my boss, which went really well but I still could do with more from management to get the most out of my rich and varied skillset. (I'm not boasting, honest.) Anyway... Here are the links to the files.

2 comments:

Kyleigh said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm! Loving them Mezzo! (not completely in love with the leggy stumps on the African one). You are SO freakin' clever man.

Oh, the New York link doesn't work.

Ich Libe es xx

Parrman said...

Yes, nice one Mez the illustrations are wicked! I really like the mix of the styles and the colors are wunderbar!