Thursday 8 January 2009

Wonkeis....

I met up with Diddy David Whattler last night. Whenever we meet, we go for a cheeky Won Keis. I was even wearing my tshirt, so I was carried shoulder high and treated like Asian royalty... I had the standard. I'm addicted to the chilli sauce there, so I had to have barbeque pork noodle soup and a side of green vegetables with oyster sauce.
Whenever I eat there, I always think of Gigi and his 'assorted meat' ho-fun... I also remember the nosebleed I had as a result of the chilli sauce heat-off with Ciaran back in the day. Speaking of chillis, Whatley inhaled one and it hit the back of his tongue which resulted in him sweating profusely, dripping down his nose and into the beef and black bean sauce he was spooning into his gob. At  the end of the meal, I tried tipping a pound but he made me realise it's illegal to do so in Wonkeis, so I put my coat on and left.

No comments: