Monday 19 January 2009

Wherever I lay my hat

Moving house soon has made me think about all the other places I've lived in since moving to London... So since 1994 when I first moved up from Bournemouth, I've lived at 21 different places!!

Mathematically 1.4 residences a year!


Rickmansworth Road, Watford with Mum and Mick
Delancy Street, Camden with Gigi
Cromer Road, Watford with Alison Dickie
Stavanger, Norway with Anne-Charlotte and Gigi
Endell Street, Covent Garden with Emma
Acton Town house with Whatley, Le Chris, Big Dan, and Mat
Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage with Emma, Ciaran and Lou
Glenlock Road, Belsize Park with Kev and Dan
Bayham Street, Camden with Kev and Dan
Travelling around South East Asia with Sara
Winchmore Hill with Sara, her mum and Ayden
Sydenham Hill with Mat and Whatley
Stoke Newington with Sarah
Felsburg Road, Brixton with Simon and Melanie
Homewood Road, Brixton with Mel, Maggie, Kate and Rani
Southampton Row, Kentish Town with Sam
Kilburn Lane, Kensal Rise with Jenny
Caledonian Road, Islington with Tom
Cowper Road, Hanwell with Rowan
Ashburnam Road, Kensal Green with Rowan
Bethnal Green Road, Bethnal Green with Laura and Sarah
and finally, Stoke Newington with May

I intend on staying here for a while. I'm fed up of boxing things up again.

No comments: