Friday 5 December 2008

Kicked to Camden

Urgh! I honestly feel like I've been kicked from Kentish Town to Camden. Last night was a send off for Aaron and Colin. Everyone was out and proud, wearing their shineyest of shiney blue patent leather shoes. Big Rich had made everyone a booze counter so we could tot up how many we'd had in each pub... It's actually interesting doing that as normally you'd not really count how many, but the reality is quite shocking. It turned out that including shots, I'd had fifteen drinks last night... And that's MORE than the weekly unitary. The not so funny thing is that I've got it all again tonight with The Henson's Lot™! (Although I've decided that I'm going to do the decent thing and 'French Leave'... I've not seen May as she's been up in the Shires for the last two weeks, so we've got some catching up to do!)
Christmas does that; everyone wants a slice of you, you end up spreading yourself and your bank balance very thin. Still... Needs must.

1 comment:

Jake said...

I am slightly disapponted that your nightbus/with tramp entry is a zero Meric.