Wednesday 3 December 2008

Bye bye Shitbox

I'm still waiting for a bloody micro USB cable to turn up so I can download my pictures from the weekend... It's cold this morning, proper gloves and scarf weather as authorised by Colin after he'd told me that it didn't matter how cold it got, he'd never wear a scarf as 'it looks poncey'... He went on to say 'it's fucking cold, I came out to get my car and saw Jack Frost crying his eyes out.'... Dunno what that means, Watford logic.
This morning I finally sold my car on to Red for the princely sum of £20... It needed a lot of work on it and it had been off the road for a year. I'd had some good times with that car, and it was great fun to have around, but ultimately it's so very very.. very expensive to keep a car in London. I remember when I first passed my test and Lou told me that I needed to buy a car and park beside a drain so I can pour money down it... He wasn't wrong. I think in the time that I'd had it, I'd spent more in parking fines than the car was actually worth. But as I'd got it for free from my sister, I figured I'd broke even. Anyway, I've got used to the tube again now and although I miss Radio4 on the drive home, I've got FUCKING good at sudoku... So... every cloud.
Here's a picture of me and 'Shitbox' back in the day.

No comments: