Friday 20 March 2009

Red Hand Few

So last night after work I went to meet Jamie, Antony, Ben, Jerry and Davros at Marketplace in town. (I hate that place, Jamie loves it though. I think it's because after a certain amount of drinks, the office girls turn into one amorphous blob which he can gawp at.) Anyway, It had been a while though and it was brilliant to see their little faces again. Davros had grown a furry flattop and Jamie had put some weight on his chin just for the occasion. We chuckled at old times over a few pints and caught up with each other before I waddled over to the O-Bar to meet May who'd been out boozin' with Ian. The 'retail kids' had left by the time I arrived and so I found the two of them giggling with a couple of empty wine bottles strewn around them.

No comments: