Thursday 27 November 2008

Chat chat chat. Thud.

Well I feel a little rough today... It was only accidental and I didn't mean to stay out. It was the Read or Dead handbag launch, which was hosted in an upstairs bar just off Oxford Street... It was quite funny actually, as Read or Dead typically like everything to be relatively kitch and twee, they decorated the room with a myriad of ornate framed paintings and prints. It was clearly hastily done on a shoestring as the frames were only held onto the wall by gaffa tape, which made me giggle as every so often you'd hear a thud as another painting would slip from the wall onto the floor, one of the Red of Dead team running over to secure the picture back on the wall... Chat chat chat. Thud. Giggle.. Chat chat chat. Thud. Giggle...
Then I went home.
...No I didn't I went to another bar.

1 comment:

Jake said...

That last sentence pretty much sums you up Meric.