Friday 29 January 2010

Vintage Tennis

Yesterday Shorrocks and myself were invited to Soho House to attend the press launch and screening of the Lacoste Vintage Tennis range. Amazing to see the campaign I worked on with Will over nine months ago is finally out in the public domain. It was great to see my film on the big cinema screen, especially as I'd only ever viewed it on a computer monitor before. I'm happy that I can now give you a link to my work as I'd been meaning to show everyone for ages.
The launch went well. There were quite a few people from various magazines and a load of PR types. I don't really like those sort of events as I find them arselicky and full of twats. However, last night I was one of those twats. There's no denying it!... Still, free champagne!

Here's a LINK to the Vintage Tennis film, designed and directed by my good self.

No comments: